.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

6.21.2006

Traveling companions

I have a small confession to make. During the school year, I used to get annoyed when I would hear that yet another person from my school was also going to be in Kenya, and when they would talk about meeting up or traveling around, I would sort of yeah, whatever them and think to myself that I would be much too hip to the East Africa thing and much too busy with my work and with spending time to Kenyans to spend time hanging out with them.

But that was stupid. I forgot how when you’re in a foreign country you want to see everything and go everywhere. And I forgot how much more fun it is to see things with other people who are also excited to be in the country and also excited to see things. And most of all, I forgot how cool the people I go to school with are. So here’s a picture of me with some of the cool people I am lucky to get to hang out with this summer.


Comments:
And they all just happen to be guys from your female dominated field? I'm so glad you got the digital camera - it takes your blog to a whole new level.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Free Counters
Hit Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?